WEN 11,000-Watt Dual Fuel Electric Start Generator – you’ll be able to create power from 2 different sources. Simply select your preferred method, either gasoline or LPG and power on the generator using the electric start. Propane provides the generator with 9,500 surge and 7,500 running watts while gasoline creates up to 11,000 surge and 8,300 running watts. Our packed panel features four 120-Volt GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120-Volt 30 Amp twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp outlet (NEMA 14-50R) and a 12-Volt DC cigarette-lighter-style plug. Run your lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump, power tools or other essentials with ease. The wheel and handle kit makes transportation easier than ever while the included 47 in. LPG hose allows for immediate connection to propane tanks. With its 240-Volt of power and 457cc engine, this CARB and EPA III compliant generator is the perfect companion for emergency back-up. Simply plug your transfer switch into the NEMA 30 Amp twist lock for electricity in times of need. Fill the gas tank with up to 6.6 Gal. of gasoline for an 8.5-hour half-load runtime. Its durable enough for the job site and compact enough for easy storage and because its a WEN product, your generator comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a friendly customer support phone line and a 2-year warranty.
– Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
– Voltage easily goes from 120-Volt to 240-Volt, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
– Electric start powers the 457 cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
– 6.6 Gal. tank provides up to 8.5-hours of half load run time
– Includes four 120-Volt GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120-Volt 30 Amp twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12-Volt DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47 in. LPG connection hose and a 2-year warranty